Who Gets My Property if I Die Without A Will?

Washington business and real estate lawyer Tom Oldfield explains what will happen to your property if you choose not to draft a will or you pass before you make that decision.

A will is a very important document that allows your family to fulfill your wishes. One question that needs to be answered is what happens to your property without a will. Someone will be appointed to determine entitlement to your property. Watch the video now to learn more.

For more information about business law and my firm, visit our educational website at http://www.tacomalawfirm.com/, where you can view the latest news regarding business and real estate in our area. If you have legal questions, I want you to call me at (866) 309-1031. I welcome your call.

Oldfield & Helsdon, PLLC
1401 Regents Blvd., Suite 102
Fircrest, WA 98466
(866) 309-1031

Comments are closed.