- Asset Protection Planning.
- Individual and Business Chapter 11 Bankruptcies.
- Business Litigation including fraud in business sales and breaches of contract.
- Boundary Line and other Real Estate Disputes, including Adverse Possession claims.
- Sales of Businesses and other Business Transactions.
- Banking and Financial Transactions, including debt restructuring.
- Real Estate Transactions including commercial sales and exchanges.
- Real Estate Litigation including fraud, easement litigation and foreclosures.
- Estate Planning – Drafting of Wills and Trust, Family Estate Planning.Probate of Estates.
- Partnership and LLC formation, advice and counsel.
- Corporate formation, advice and counsel.
- Section 1031 Exchanges.
- Land Use and Land Development including platting and permit disputes.
- Federal Tax opinions.
It is the mission of Oldfield & Helsdon to provide high quality legal services to obtain the best result available for our clients. We strive to serve our clients in a manner that adheres to the highest standards of excellence and integrity, in a timely, responsive and courteous manner, and in doing so to provide significant value to our clients at fees that they are willing and able to pay and that are fair to our firm.
Past results are reported to provide the reader with an indication of the type of litigation in which we practice and do not and should not be construed to create an expectation of result in any other case as all cases are dependent upon their own unique fact situation and applicable law.