- Estate Planning – Drafting of Wills and Trusts, Family Estate Planning.
- Probate of Estates.
- Section 1031 Exchanges.
- Asset Protection Planning.
- Real Estate Transactions including commercial sales and exchanges.
- Partnership and LLC formation, advice and counsel.
- Sales of Businesses and other Business Transactions.
- Corporate formation, advice and counsel.
- Business Litigation including fraud in business sales and breaches of contract.
- Boundary Line and other Real Estate Disputes, including Adverse Possession claims.
- Real Estate Litigation including fraud, easement litigation and foreclosures.
It is the mission of Oldfield & Helsdon to provide high quality legal services to obtain the best result available for our clients. We strive to serve our clients in a manner that adheres to the highest standards of excellence and integrity, in a timely, responsive and courteous manner, and in doing so to provide significant value to our clients at fees that they are willing and able to pay and that are fair to our firm.
Past results are reported to provide the reader with an indication of the type of litigation in which we practice and do not and should not be construed to create an expectation of result in any other case as all cases are dependent upon their own unique fact situation and applicable law.