What is a durable power of attorney?

Washington business and real estate lawyer Tom Oldfield defines a durable power of attorney.

If you have legal questions, I want you to call me at (866) 309-1031. I welcome your call.

Tom Oldfield
Oldfield & Helsdon, PLLC
1401 Regents Blvd., Suite 102
Fircrest, WA 98466
(866) 309-1031

Comments are closed.