What happens to my estate when my children turn 18?

Washington business and real estate lawyer Tom Oldfield discusses one of the most important topics you will have in regard to your estate planning: how to control how your children will inherit your estate.

Watch the video now to learn more.

If you have legal questions, I want you to call me at (866) 309-1031. I welcome your call.

Tom Oldfield
Oldfield & Helsdon, PLLC
1401 Regents Blvd., Suite 102
Fircrest, WA 98466
(866) 309-1031

Comments are closed.